Professional Organizations and Affiliations
Ian Cullen has held the highest levels of membership available in the surveying and arbitration professions, namely:
||Fellow of Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors since 1988.
||Fellow of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors since 1993.
||Registered Professional Surveyor (General Practice Division) since 1997, and;
||Fellow of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators :2012-2022
These professional memberships date back to RICS qualification in 1980, and as one of Hong Kong's longest practicing GP surveyors, Ian Cullen's participation in professional organizations has included:
- Chairman, and Member, of multiple RICS Test of Professional Competence Panels,
- Chairman of multiple HKIS Assessment of Professional Competence Panels;
- RICS Worldwide Dispute Resolution Committee Member;
- HKIS Working Group Member and Co-author of 'Guidance Notes for the Valuation of Development Land', as can be viewed via link here, and:
- HKIS Disciplinary Panel Member.
IC&A seek to maintain the highest professional and ethical standards in all the services we provide, including ensuring we are acting without any possible conflict of interest.
Ian Cullen is however not affiliated in any way with the UK business organization calling itself the 'Academy of Experts', despite being invited to join its membership.