Property Sales, Lettings and Acquisitions
IC&A is not an estate agent; it has however provided professional advice and services for larger scale property sales, acquisitions, and lettings throughout Hong Kong for decades.
Prior to transactional activity, we normally seek to outline client's brief, key objectives, budget, plus timetable, and then fashion bespoke services accordingly.
In our near 40 years of market activity, notable transactions have included:
- 86,000 sq.ft. anchor tenant leasing in Exchange Square involving amalgamation of scattered former offices, with multiple lease expiry dates necessitating phased take up of prime new offices;
- Identifying and securing multiple large retail premises for expansion of HK's two major supermarket chains;
- Identifying optimum trading sites and obtaining leases for high end French fashion group throughout Hong Kong;
- Sale of over 200,000 sq.ft. of development land in New Territories, and:
- Key design input, and full leasing, of multi level retail mall in Causeway Bay.
Some of the more unusual property interests we have successful transactional experience with include :
- Sale of ship-building facility at Tsing Yi, plus all its stock, and boats;
- All car parks in a mid-level residential block, and:
- Obsolete New Territories manufacturing facility, with the sale price achieved then setting a record value for redevelopment land in the district.
With the proliferation and uniformity of basic estate agency brokerage style of services in Hong Kong, IC&A provides comprehensive professional works on whole different level. Crucially, we seek to act without any possible conflict of interest, solely for one party in a transaction, be that a sale, leasing, or joint venture; a professional approach that now rarely prevails.
IC&A look forward to achieving further cost effective results for clients involving similar type and scale of transactions.